Categories:

Shafty Phat-C Diablogs Astros Baseball Fantasy Sports The Arts

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nostradamus Works Here

Yesterday I opined as follows:
The Astros' starter for Game Three is still listed as TBA vs. the Cubbies' Sean Marshall. I'm supposing that Garner is still holding out hope that Oswalt will be ready to go on Wednesday. It says here, though, that we'll have to get a spot start out of Chris Sampson or a AAA call-up.
Sure enough, Oswalt will miss his next start. Chris Sampson is now listed as the probable Wednesday starter.

I hate being right all the time; it's a rather difficult burden to shoulder.

2 Comments:

Blogger SumSum said...

As your wife, I can vouch for your not "being right all the time. " ha!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Shafty said...

Get thyself back into the kitchen, woman! :-) I am always right!

I AM SO SMART. I AM SO SMART. S-M-R-T, I MEAN S-M-A-R-T...

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home