Categories:

Shafty Phat-C Diablogs Astros Baseball Fantasy Sports The Arts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Right Now I Pretty Much Hate Mike Gallo

In his infinite wisdom, Phil Gar[d]ner opted to bring in struggling lefthander Mike Gallo to pitch in the bottom of the eleventh inning of a tied ballgame. The GameCast reads as follows:
B Looper grounded out to second.
Y Molina doubled to deep left.
A Miles reached on an infield single.
H Luna lined out to third.
A Eckstein hit by pitch, Molina to third, Miles to second.
S Taguchi singled to center, Molina scored, Miles to third, Eckstein to second.
Game over; Astros lose, 4-3.

Why Mike Gallo continues to have a job is beyond me. I'd like to keep my criticisms of a ballplayer on a professional level, that is, to criticize the player and not the man. His continued failures that have caused the Astros to lose ballgames, however, have led me to begin to hate Mike Gallo.

I don't want that to happen, for Gallo to join the ever-increasing list of players whom I wish would come down with a case of explosive diarrhea. For my sanity, and for that of Astros fans everywhere, could somebody relieve this guy of his spot on the 25-man roster?

Please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home