Categories:

Shafty Phat-C Diablogs Astros Baseball Fantasy Sports The Arts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Venting...

Before I discuss last night's great come-from-behind victory, I have to vent something about the media. No offense to the Rocket, as I'd be as happy as anyone else if he came back, but it pisses me off to no end that our boys rallied from behind and the top story is Roger Clemens' "rumored" return.

Don't get me wrong... I love the guy, but I hate the fact that the media uses him to overshadow the team. I can't imagine how the SF Giants must feel. I hope he comes back, but I am so sick of hearing about it.

Sorry, enough of that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shafty said...

Couldn't agree more. By the way, the prospect of Fat Rog's coming back has sure whipped the Cardinals faithful into a frenzy, as is adjudged by the pretty harsh comments:

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home